surrender.

There are times I wish I wasn’t a part of. The seeds sown in those moments prick like thorns. I cut myself, see the blood gush out. It doesn’t hurt. I pierce through the bruise again and again. The pain has ceased. Whatever bleeds out isn’t blood anymore. I lay limp on the cold floor and see the crowds pass by. Cheerful faces, buoyant laughter, fuelled up souls I hate them all. I loathe the people I know, people I don’t know and those I might get acquainted to in the future. Darkness envelopes me and I don’t want to push it away. At least it promises to stand by me. I wish things were different. I wish I could feel the pinch,wallow in pain and cry out loud;rest my insecurities.But now I have surrendered.I am doped on indifference;towards one and all.I stand defeated.

0 comments: