I know what to do!

Hours pass by and I continue to think- What to do?
What to do? I’ll tell you what to do- run down a slope, set yourself free, let your hair fly wild.
I might not be able to hold my breath while running down. Suggest something else, something exciting and less clichéd.
Try pottery. You have always wanted to do that. Mould wet clay into whatever you want.
Paint it.
I want to. But I don’t know how to? Something that’s not too difficult.
Not too difficult!! Cooking- you enjoy it immensely. Succulent, fresh vegetables, wonderful herbs, gorgeous mix of colors- what a sight!! Or maybe scribble something on your blog. It’s been a while since you last updated it.
Chuck it! I’ve done enough of it. I think I’d rather log on to a social networking site and waste my time.
Thank you.

0 comments: